Replacing several missing teeth
Do you remember how it felt to be able to eat whatever you wanted, accept an invitation to a friend’s for dinner without worrying about what they might serve, or socialise without the fear that your denture, crown or bridge might let you down?
Implants are long lasting - we have many patients who have had their implants for over 20 years. As long as they are carefully cleaned and maintained they should last longer than any alternative. Dental implants also help improve the health of your gums and mouth because dentures are notorious food traps and this can cause gum inflammation and bad breath.
Return to life with a full set of teeth
- smile and be proud of your appearance
- enjoy a balanced, healthy diet and eat whatever you like
- regain your confidence and your social life
- restore you mouth’s function and appearance
- enjoy a complete smile for many years (if looked after properly)
We are very proud of our team, facilities, the latest technology and our dedicated dental implant service at Clifton Dental Clinic in Glasgow.
- Highly skilled implant surgeons with more than 20 years’ experience
- Free initial consultation with our implant experts – not a treatment co-ordinator
- CBCT scanner for the gold standard placement of dental implants
- Market leading implant system for reliable results every time
- Oral and IV sedation for nervous patients
- A range of payment options and finance